Re: gutenbrowser in non-US

Colin Watson wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 07:48:20PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
>> Andreas Barth wrote:
>> > Furthermore, even if it is removed, non-US is
>> > not processed at the moment, so it wouldn't change anything.
>>
>> Unfortunately non-US really does need to start being processed.
>
> What's so important about it that justifies that?
>
> (It needs to be killed, not processed, in my opinion.)

It needs to start removing things!  Otherwise, people will continue to have
these bogus obsolete packages being pulled in by their sources.list files!
Killing it would do just as well.

Anyway, it looks like non-US/non-free may be needed for the forseeable
future.  So if non-US is being killed, that's something to mention to the
folks talking about non-free.org, if they're still interested.  Now, who
were they again?...