Re: gutenbrowser in non-US

* Emanuele Rocca (ema@debian.org) [040423 12:25]:
> * On 23-04-04 - 08:35, Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
> >  is there any reason that gutenbrowser is in non-US?
> >  If not I'd file a bug report to move it to main.

> The reason was unzip, which gutenbrowser depends on.
>
> But now that unzip is in main it should be moved too.
>
> gutenbrowser was uploaded to main yet:
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gutenbrowser/news/1.html
>
> Why is it still in non-US?

Because nobody removed it from non-US. For removing, a bug needs to be
filed against ftp.d.o. Furthermore, even if it is removed, non-US is
not processed at the moment, so it wouldn't change anything.

Well, really problematic is IMHO that gutenbrowser is actually not
part of main. Sorry that I can't tell you why at the moment, because
access to merkel is currently restricted.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/