Re: Cleaning up ITA

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 05:49:48PM +0200, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> Hi Frank!

> > > Which package are we talking about?
>
> > All. I offered to go through all ITAs, remove done ones, ask for status...
> > Since this will take me some hours, I asked on debian-qa first
> > if someone is doing this already. And tbm forwarded this question to
> > you.
>
> Ah, ok, I thought you were talking about a specific package I ITA'd or
> something.
>
> I have some scripts on master that simplify checking the wnpp a lot.
> Feel free to use them, they're in master:~bas/WBOS.
> (No warranties of course.  Please test before sending out any real
> emails:  last time I used the scripts, I send the BTS mail to the wrong
> address, causing the packages@qa list to be flooded with copies of the
> mail and BTS ACKs).

Coming back to an old question (as I'm now a DD):

I looked at WBOS and will try to use/adapt it for my next ITA clean-up run.
Do you still use/modify these scripts? Wouldn't it be good to include
them in the qa CVS? We should probably add some copyright notices and
a licence then...

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>