Re: What about removing mozilla-snapshot from unstable as well?

See the thread starting at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2004/debian-qa-200403/msg00101.html

* Takuo KITAME <kitame@debian.org> [2004-03-15 14:25]:
> > > Lastest upload of this package was on 2003-10-02 (version
> > > 0.0.20031002.13.trunk-1). Since then, mozilla had 6 releases, so I think
> > > there is no need for such an ancient cvs release, even in unstable.
[...]
> > > Moreover, mozilla-snapshot is outdated on 4 archs, and have the following
> > > bugs:
> > >     * Severity
> > >           o 4 Grave functionality bugs
> > > 	  o 3 Serious policy violations
> > [...]
> >
> > I agree it sohuld probably be removed and a mozilla CVS or
> > mozilla-snapshot package uploaded to experimental.
> I think so too. it should be moved to experimental.
> But it is difficult for me(currently) to maintain two versions of
> mozilla.
> So, I'll orphan it...

Is anyone interested in maintaining a mozilla-snapshot package in
experimental?

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com