Re: Packages overview: GPG key id not found!

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 10:44:26PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Anibal Monsalve Salazar <A.Monsalve.Salazar@IEEE.org> [2004-03-15 09:22]:
> > The error "GPG key id not found!" message is displayed at [0]. It was
> > the result of using a subkey of the main key, 0x1880283c.
> >
> > My last two packages uploaded recently have been signed properly with
> > my main key 0x1880283c.
> >
> > What can be done to make the page at [0] refer to my key 0x1880283c?
>
> Igor Genibel has written this page, so he's a better person to ask.
> However, I think this is simply because you are a sponsored person.
> When your sponsor uploads the package to the archive, they sign it
> with their key.  So your key doesn't show up anywhere.

Actually, this is a bug, it used to work. The bug is reported (#236131)
and will eventually be fixed.

Since it's not a really important feature imho (it used to be looked up
on keyservers, no WoT checking being done at all, so it's not really
something of any real use), there is not estimated time to fix yet.

--Jeroen

PS: Igor, you've not forgotten my 'attack plan' wrt developer.php, you
said :)?

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl