Re: Packages overview: GPG key id not found!

* Anibal Monsalve Salazar <A.Monsalve.Salazar@IEEE.org> [2004-03-15 09:22]:
> The error "GPG key id not found!" message is displayed at [0]. It was
> the result of using a subkey of the main key, 0x1880283c.
>
> My last two packages uploaded recently have been signed properly with
> my main key 0x1880283c.
>
> What can be done to make the page at [0] refer to my key 0x1880283c?

Igor Genibel has written this page, so he's a better person to ask.
However, I think this is simply because you are a sponsored person.
When your sponsor uploads the package to the archive, they sign it
with their key.  So your key doesn't show up anywhere.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com