Re: Please remove rcconf

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 12:19, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> Isn't it a better thing to resolve all the bugs, and maybe make
> a(nother) NMU of the package. And then, remove it *after* the new
> alternative will be in a good shape and in the Debian pool?

It appears that an NMU won't be necessary because the maintainer
has let it be known that there will be a new release RSN.  The
big issue (deleting symlinks to disable a service) apparently
will remain unfixed in this release but I'll take that up with
the maintainer now that he seems to be active again.  Thanks to
everyone for their comments.
--
Thomas Hood <jdthood@yahoo.co.uk>