Re: [kabi@informatics.muni.cz: Re: Your Debian packages]

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 11:10:22AM +0100, Pierre Machard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am forwarding Zdenek's answer
>
> Cheers,

> From: Zdenek Kabelac <kabi@informatics.muni.cz>
>
> On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 04:37:31PM +0100, Pierre Machard wrote:
> > Dear Zdenek,
> >
> > I am sending you this email about your packages and your involvement in
> > Debian.
> >
> > I saw that avifile has 4 RC bugs, and that fte and gmgaclock have been
> > NMUed.
> >
> > Are you still maintaining this packages ? Are you still involved in
> > Debian ?
>
> yes - I'm - though I do not have as much time as I used to have.
> Also note I'm also developer of avifile - so there is noone else who
> could fix avifile - also note - I do not agree with the grade of
> bugs myself - as those people in my eyes do not understand the
> problems...

Drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs, drugs.

These are all packaging issues, and they're all simple. Anybody could
fix them. "Weeks" is absurd; somebody needs to NMU this.

202627 does not make any sense given the current packages in the
archive. Presumably it has been fixed.

225172 is not a bug, because this package is in contrib and may depend
on things not in Debian. It should have been closed a long time ago.

227408 is "learn how to write a copyright file you idiot"

228072 is the old freetype header name change, nothing new
there. Apply patch and upload.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |