[kabi@informatics.muni.cz: Re: Your Debian packages]

Hi,

I am forwarding Zdenek's answer

                                Pierre Machard
<pmachard@debian.org>                                 http://debian.org
GPG: 1024D/23706F87 : B906 A53F 84E0 49B6 6CF7 82C2 B3A0 2D66 2370 6F87

--- Begin Message ---
On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 04:37:31PM +0100, Pierre Machard wrote:
> Dear Zdenek,
>
> I am sending you this email about your packages and your involvement in
> Debian.
>
> I saw that avifile has 4 RC bugs, and that fte and gmgaclock have been
> NMUed.
>
> Are you still maintaining this packages ? Are you still involved in
> Debian ?

yes - I'm - though I do not have as much time as I used to have.
Also note I'm also developer of avifile - so there is noone else who
could fix avifile - also note - I do not agree with the grade of
bugs myself - as those people in my eyes do not understand the
problems...

I'm planning to release new avifile version within about 3-4 weeks,
and ftre withing about 5 weeks with new fixes and new editor.

--
  .''`.       Litigation: The Business Model of the Future! (TM)
 : :' :        http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/ip/tech/fat.asp