Re: MIA (or derelict) maintainers list

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Dave Baker wrote:

> Andreas - I don't know where the problem is.  You've claimed several times
> to have been unable to reach me, yet the only emails I receive are the
> complaints.
This is strange.

> I replied the last time (the NMU for curator) but received no
> response.
I noticed that some mails to my tille@debian.org account got lost
in the process of the break in.  Perhaps this caused some confusion.
Sorry if the silence I noticed was caused by technical problems.

On the other hand I did not found any response to any of your
curator related bug reports in the BTS.

If I look at jhead (an other package of you) I see some responses
from more than one year ago but the bugs stay unclosed.  This
is normally a sign for beeing MIA - which is no shame at all.  I just
wanted to help.

> Go ahead and orphan the packages if you wish.
I do not want to orphan any package of an other developer.  This
would be your job.  It would be nice if you would close the bugs which
where fixed in my last NMU.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
Sie schaffen eine Wüste und nennen es Frieden.
		-- Publius Cornelius Tacitus (55-120)