Re: addressbook

Hello,

I can only assume that you've picked up my name from the latest changelog
entry for the addressbook package.

I made a recent QA upload of this package, just to change who was recorded
as the maintainer. I'm not planning of actively maintaining this package.

What I suggest you do is file a wishlist bug against the addressbook
package, so that if and when it comes under active maintenance again, the
new maintainer will be aware of your patch and your desire for it's
inclusion.

HTH,

Andrew