Get Your $7500 Platinum Card

Now you can receive a $7,500 unsecured Platinum Card
that can help build your credit. And to help get
your card to you sooner, we have been authorized to
waive any employment or credit verification.

http://lc.valuesstat.com/newlc/go/2281

That's right, now you can enjoy great merchandise while
establishing your credit because the USA Platinum Credit
Card reports your new credit to the major credit bureaus.
We can help you establish your credit while you purchase
the items you want to have today!

You're approval is guaranteed*! Act now and claim your
unsecured USA Platinum Credit Card with a starting $7500
credit limit today.

http://lc.valuesstat.com/newlc/go/2281

Use this link to change your recipient status.
http://lc.valuesstat.com/unsub/central/unsub.php?uni=debian-qa@lists.debian.org