Re: New status report page for DDTP's descriptions

My email is on http://packages.qa.debian.org/ :-)

> I added a link for each original/translated description that allows the
> reader to request that description for reviewing.

I don't see it ...

> - src-drvbin: shows source packages and their derived binaries.
> Packages are grouped by source package first and then by name.
>
> It's needless to say that the latter is the value for the "type"
> parameter that should suit you.

Sorry it doesn't work :
http://ddtp.debian.org/stats/pdesc/report.cgi?package=gnome-panel&lang=all&type=src-drvbin&subword=0

BTW, I only want all binary packages from a given source package. No
need to duplicate the info with the source package and the binary of the
same name.

> You're right.  Though, I'm reluctant to add a link for translation.
> IMO, it'd create a heap of casual translators with just one or two
> active translations, probably unmaintained.  That's way I didn't add the
> link you requested at first.

All regular contributors started by being casual translators ...

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org