Re: Thinking of removing some QA packages

* Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> wrote:

> So you feel that the bugreport was improperly filed and should be
> closed?

Yes, I think bug 158005 should be closed. It was marked as requiring
more info to fix and I agree - there are no steps given, so I can't even
try to reproduce this.

> Just put the patches in the BTS and tag, notify here, and it should be
> fixed.

I've submitted a patch to fix bugs 158006 and 158008 under bug 158006.

I've talked with the original author, John Levon, and have gotten his
approval to take over maintenance of this program. To that end, I've
made some updates to it and intend to continue to improve on this. Would
anyone be interested in maintaining it in debian?

Thanks,
Aaron