Re: Is cpanel orphaned or not?

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 11:59:18AM +1100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> Well, yeah, it's supposedly not orphaned since foka finally made the
> upload; but on the other hand I haven't heard from Kam Tik for ages.
> Last time I tried to contact him his email bounced.  If that
> continues, I'm just going to remove that package.  For now, feel free
> to close the WNPP bug.

Hmm, I'm getting my mail Kam Tik queuing on my mail server...

apollock@daedalus:~$ host -t mx kamtik.net
kamtik.net MX record currently not present
apollock@daedalus:~$ host -t ns kamtik.net
kamtik.net              NS      dns1.name-services.com
kamtik.net              NS      dns2.name-services.com
kamtik.net              NS      dns3.name-services.com
kamtik.net              NS      dns4.name-services.com
kamtik.net              NS      dns5.name-services.com
apollock@daedalus:~$ host kamtik.net
kamtik.net              A       218.188.184.93
apollock@daedalus:~$ telnet kamtik.net 25
Trying 218.188.184.93...

Might be worth asking Anthony Fok how he gets in contact with him,
although if you believe the changelog, Anthony sat on Kam's last package
revision for a while before uploading it (and Kam sat on it for a while
before sending it to Anthony)...

Andrew