Re: Is cpanel orphaned or not?

* Andrew Pollock <apollock@debian.org> [2003-11-19 07:35]:
> I notice that there has been a sponsored upload made recently[2]
>
> I just wanted to know if this package was indeed orphaned? If so, I'll
> make an upload with the maintainer set to the QA group, otherwise, could
> you please close bug #213908?

Well, yeah, it's supposedly not orphaned since foka finally made the
upload; but on the other hand I haven't heard from Kam Tik for ages.
Last time I tried to contact him his email bounced.  If that
continues, I'm just going to remove that package.  For now, feel free
to close the WNPP bug.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com