Re: Developer's Packages Overview formatting

* Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [2003-10-21 14:35:59 +0200]:

Sven,

[...]
> Some packages share a much stronger  relationship  between  themselves
> than the coincidental fact  that  they  are  maintained  by  the  same
> person.

I don't want to close this discuss  but  the  DDPO  (Debian  Developer's
Packages  Overview)  is  about  developers,  not   packages.   All   the
information are structured around the developer not the packages.

If this kind of feature is necessary, all the backend and  most  of  the
frontend had to be rewritten in order to match the new aim.

I don't want/have enough time to do such thing but it could really be  a
good thing if one wants to implement this.

--
Igor Genibel
http://www.answare.fr/                             igor.genibel@eds.com