Re: Developer's Packages Overview formatting

* Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [2003-10-21 13:37:09 +0200]:

> > I need to rewrite the engine and provide an option to display or not
> > the co-maintaning packages. I will do this for the next weeks.
>
> Ideally, it would be possible to create lists of packages  that  could
> be overviewed together, for those developers who have lot of packages,
> or for group of packages that are commonly maintained.

Hum, this is not a realistic thing since the main aim of DDPO is to
provide "synthetic" information. This is not an ugly web application
that manage cookies, sessions, etc.

But if you have the time, patches are welcome ;)

Friendly
--
Igor Genibel
http://www.answare.fr/                             igor.genibel@eds.com