Re: A 'fixed upstream' BTS tag

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 09:51:54AM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org) [030825 06:20]:
> > >
> > > This tag seems to be not on http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Developer#tags,
>
> > I committed a description a few hours ago. That'll be updated shortly.
>
> It's now only, but there seem to be more tags than described. Do
> fixed-in-experimental and sarge-ignore exist, and what do they mean?

I'm not going to document fixed-in-experimental because it's just a
stopgap measure that we plan to obsolete soon. sarge-ignore is described
in http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce-0308/msg00010.html;
I've checked in a description to Developer.wml.

> Are there even more tags that are not on the web site?

Here is the canonical list of tags (from /etc/debbugs/config on master):

@gTags = ( "patch", "wontfix", "moreinfo", "unreproducible", "fixed",
           "potato", "woody", "sid", "help", "security", "upstream",
           "pending", "sarge", "sarge-ignore", "experimental", "d-i",
           "confirmed", "ipv6", "lfs", "fixed-in-experimental",
           "fixed-upstream"
         );