Re: Package, which does not go into testing for a long time

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 01:31:16AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> Please take care. Packages' progression into testing is not a terribly
> accurate indicator of their maintainers' activity;
> there may well be dependencies that they can't do much about. If you
> wanted to use it as a guideline for manually searching for inactive
> maintainers then of course that would be a different matter.
Yes, of course. I've done some small research and some packages really looks
like orphaned (i.e. top two: vje-deltad pips). So I think that this is
a good point to start a job. If you could give me a hint about more accurate
one it will be great.

Regards
	Artur
--