Re: Package, which does not go into testing for a long time

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 02:11:46AM +0200, Artur R. Czechowski wrote:
> I am a NM candidate (processing my NM queue) and I would like to provide
> some help to QA Team.
>
> There are some packages[1] which do not go into testing for a really
> long time (the longer is over 900 days). I would like to take care of them.
> Especialy those ones, which looks like orphaned (broken deps, RC bugs)
> over 1 year.
>
> I am going to run a procedure from developers-reference 7.4.

Please take care. Packages' progression into testing is not a terribly
accurate indicator of their maintainers' activity; there may well be
dependencies that they can't do much about. If you wanted to use it as a
guideline for manually searching for inactive maintainers then of course
that would be a different matter.