Re: http://qa.debian.org/fhs.html

My bad, I did check an old version of nsd. The lastest did achieve the FHS
transition. The good point is that I realized it before reopening the bug :)

So, I guess that's it, the FHS transition is completed !!

Could someone confirm that before I announce the good news to the DWN
authors, please?

Bye, Mt.