Re: please orphan oo2c32 so I can adopt it

* Florian Weps <fweps@greenmail.ch> [2002-07-17 22:46]:
> I reasoned that when a maintainer doesn't react to bug reports for
> 8+ months, and doesn't stop QA from orphaning all his packages
> (except an obsolete one that was too well hidden), he must have
> fallen off the 'net.

I must have missed this packaged when I orphaned the other packages.
I have done that now (#153648).

When you request the removal (you can just retitle the WNPP bug and
reassign it to ftp.debian.org) mention that oo2c32 and oo2c build the
same binary packages!

Package: oo2c32
Binary: oo2c, liboo2c

Package: oo2c