xscreensaver/login/passwd developer MIA

Hi everybody.. It seems that Karl Ramm <kcr@debian.org> is missing in action - he has not updated any bugs or packages in a few months, and his xscreensaver package is woefully outdated. I've attempted to e-mail him over the course of the last few months, with no response. I propose that his important packages, such as login and passwd, be reassigned to the QA team, and I'd like to volunteer to take over his xscreensaver packages if need be, if someone would agree to sponsor them. I'm not an official maintainer yet, but I do have 2 packages in Debian already via sponsors (one of my sponsors, mechanix@debian.org, seems to be MIA as well), xmms-cdread and libgtkspell0/libgtkspell-dev. I've been maintaining updated xscreensaver packages since upstream 4.0, and mine can be found at <http://ebnj.net/debian/unstable/>.

Suggestions/questions/comments welcome.

--
   ___   ___
  / _ | / _ \   Ari Pollak - ari@aripollak.com - www.aripollak.com