Re: Stale ITAs done

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 11:43:54PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> The main problem is that it's very much work if every six months a person
> comes and tries to go through the WNPP bugs. That's something I hope it
> will become with my proposal of testing tasks - there are people
> responsible for WNPP who try to get such things done reguarly (either by
> doing it themselves or by asking for help on debian-qa or eventually
> debian-devel).

This sounds like a great project for someone who is looking for a way to
contribute to Debian.  It's not glamorous, but it definitely helps the
project to be more productive by keeping some of the goals organized.

Maybe we need something like the QA TODO list which lists tasks like these,
which are in need of volunteers.

--
 - mdz