Re: How to report a maintainer missing in action?

* Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [2002-02-18 23:02]:
> > http://pandora.debian.org/~tfheen/qa-mia-readme.html, that should be
> > it.
>
> I'm not sure that such a transcription of the README is ok for
> a web documentation. I thought about something more simple, which
> doesn't speak of that X-MIA-Summary (since tbm adds it when people
> don't put one) but which explains in more details how to
> contact the MIA maintainer and so on.

There is a README in /org/qa.d.o/mia but I don't think that this
should, for example, be added to the DDR.  Rather, I'd like to see a
dedicated "MIA team" which should be contacted and which then looks at
the issue and knows how to use the MIA scripts.  In fact, there is a
mia@qa.d.o alias already.  So if someone could write up something for
the DDR which basically says "gather information" and send it to
mia@qa.d.o, that would be cool.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com