Re: Mike Goldman (considered MIA) still active?

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 06:22:48PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Florian Weps wrote:
>
> > This past week my sponsor uploaded the final batch of Oberon packages
>                     ^^^^^^^ ... that's me

Yes - sorry I forgot to credit you. So I am allowed to show my
appreciation of your sponsorship after all? :)

> > I had updated, and I did another Google search out of curiosity,
> > and found two posts in mailing.postfix.users with his @d.o address in
> I would not mind.  I did myself several NMUs for other packages of Mike
> after failing contacting him.

I saw the change log entries - funny how you keep bumping into the same
people even in such a large project as Debian.

> If those packages are orphaned you can take them over.
>
> The only interesting case would be if someone would use Mike's account
> but is not really Mike Goldman.

I was kind of gently hinting at that, but didn't know how to phrase
it without sounding paranoid or accusing. I guess I managed to fsck up
both intentions, though.

Florian