Mike Goldman (considered MIA) still active?

Hi

Mike Goldman, after failing to respond to bug reports and contact attempts
for about three months, was generally considered MIA by February 2002,
and the QA Team started orphaning his packages.

I adopted the Oberon packages previously maintained by him. In preparation
for an attempt to contact him, I did some Googling in June or July,
and determined that his last signs of activity recorded in Google were
in October 2001.

This past week my sponsor uploaded the final batch of Oberon packages
I had updated, and I did another Google search out of curiosity,
and found two posts in mailing.postfix.users with his @d.o address in
groups.google.com, dated 29 Aug 2002:

  http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22Mike+Goldman%22+whig&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d

Also, his Web space on people.debian.org shows recent activity (30-Aug-2002):

  http://people.debian.org/~whig/

So he seems to be sporadically active, or at least his account has been
used at one time at the end of August this year.

I found this interesting enough to share on this list.

Florian