Looking for Yoshiaki Yanagihara <yochi@debian.org>

Hi guys,

It looks to me as though this guy is MIA. The last time his LDAP-record
had been modified was on May 14, 2002, when he uploaded a package. He's
had a number of outstanding bugs since then, most of which have been
fixed in NMUs; he's had NMU's of all his packages (at least te ones in
main).

When I did an NMU of his package 'usbmgr' on July 20th, 2002, I forgot
to tell him about that (and in hindsight, was pretty rude to him too).
As such, I could understand him ignoring me. However, I mailed an
apology a few weeks ago, also asking him whether he's still there, but
got no response whatsoever.

--
wouter at grep dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"