Re: Debian maintainer Kevin Dalley missing in action?

On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 07:39:59AM -0600, Kevin Rosenberg wrote:
> I was wondering about this. I was just approved by the DAM last week
> and had hoped to get the login name "kevin" used by Kevin Dalley.  I
> saw that his packages weren't being maintained. After a large number
> of NMU's, it appears that someone adopted the clisp package, though it
> doesn't appear that Dalley ever offically orphaned it.

Not that you'd be able to get "kevin" account even if he was completely
gone, since that would cause mail intended for him to keep coming to you...
at least, I think Debian admins have that policy like others.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.