Re: Debian maintainer Kevin Dalley missing in action?

On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 03:18:13PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I suspect that the maintainer of sane and xsane, Kevin Dalley
> <kevind@rahul.net> is missing in action.  Tollef Fog Heen suggested I
> notified this mailing list.
>
> Can you check this out and perhaps find a new maintainer for his
> packages?

I was wondering about this. I was just approved by the DAM last week
and had hoped to get the login name "kevin" used by Kevin Dalley.  I
saw that his packages weren't being maintained. After a large number
of NMU's, it appears that someone adopted the clisp package, though it
doesn't appear that Dalley ever offically orphaned it.

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal