Re: Last minute package update request

Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> writes:

> Jérôme Marant wrote:
>>   Anthony seems to select people he bother replying to. *Shrug*
>
> What would you do if you would get more mail you'd have to reply to
> than you can actually reply to?

  It would simply mean that this is too much work for a single person
  and I would try to delegate part of my work (release management
  that is) to someone else.

  It is unfortunate you're trying to find excuses for this kind of
  insulting attitude.

  I know that some people are unable to delegate or don't want to
  share privileges. But don't tell me this is not doable.

--
Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org