Re: Last minute package update request

Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> writes:

>>   sympa:          sympa, wwsympa
>>   python-xml-0.6: python-xml-0.6, python2.1-xml-0.6, xbel-utils-0.6
>>   python-xml:     python-xml python2.1-xml python2.2-xml xbel xbel-utils
>>   python-4suite : python-4suite, python2.1-4suite python2.2-4suite
>>   icewm :         icewm icewm-common icewm-lite icewm-gnome icewm-experimental
>>
>>   I would really like if they could be pushed into Woody otherwise
>>   they'll be quite useless in woody.
>>   Most of them are waiting in incoming.
>>
>>   Please consider my request since woody was delayed.
>>
>>   Thanks in advance.
>
> I may miss something important but wouldn't it be more helpful if you
> would ask Anthony instead of QA?

  I'm asking QA (without any success) because I already asked Anthony
  about this but never got a reply although I thought it was important
  for the release.
  So just in case someone has power enough to help on this, I asked
  here.

  Anthony seems to select people he bother replying to. *Shrug*

--
Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org