What's the list's idea of Quality Assurance

Hello!

This is possibly a FAQ, but I supposed you'd conduct and/or discuss stress
tests, regression tests etc.  I. e., the usual software testing methods.

I've read the "Quality Assurance in Debian [proposal]" doc, but could not
find any explicit mention to these things.  I could not find any mention to
several software testiing keywords.

So, my question is: what do you think or do about software testing?  Do you
think it is unfeasible, due to the huge number of packages?  Do you rely on
informal user experience?

You work is obviously very important, but these tests, if feasible, could be
also of some help. ;-)

Best regards,
Hilton Fernandes