things I suggest testing in boot-floppies

Hi.  If you guys wish, some idea on things to test for Woody:

  - in what ways is the install manual egregiously out of date?  Note
    that the manual at http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/ is going
    to be more recent than the one in install-doc 3.0.22.

    Please files bugs about in against the 'install-doc' package --
    that lets us separate out the doc bugs.

  - for all arches, does installing the kernel modules from floppy
    work?  This is the "install kernel and drivers" step.  I suspect
    some arches still have problems with this, due to the messed up,
    retarded way we check whether the driver disk is the right disk.

    Bugs here would go against boot-floppies .