Fixing most of GnuChess bugs

Hello,

I just uploaded new GnuChess packages to incoming.
(At first I intended to use the incoming/DELAYED at auric but I had no
permission for this directory???)

These packages fix most of the bugs.

Regarding to #129653 I'm not really sure.  So I added to the
Changelog the following:

  * PORTERS PLEASE CHECK!
    If I understand the NEWS file correct we could go with only
    one compiled book for all architectures.  I did not implement
    this but I really hope that somebody would check this to save
    space of our archive.
    Perhaps the book should be packaged in a separate source/binary
    package because it is also in a separate upstream source.

I just leave the bug unfixed and hope that somebody could step in
here.

Kind regards

         Andreas.