Re: help needed with a reformime bug

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 04:46:27AM +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> tags 115625 patch
> thanks
>
> I'v adjusted the patch and now it doesn't clobber existing files.
> Then the bug may be closed, as the forementioned DoS is not feasible,
> and the clobbering problem is resolved.
>
> If there are any problems related to the patch, please let me know :)

I see you used the code from the new reformime :) It's okay, even though it
doesn't handle attachments with the same name (the other one just gets
skipped which can screw up e.g. amavis).

I guess all we need is an opinion from the security team on whether this is
worthy of a security advisory.

(Details at http://bugs.debian.org/115625)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.