Re: QA logbook

Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org> writes:

> Indeed. But OTOH this looks like a major time hog for me. Even discussing
> how to implement this can take a lot of time from our fellow developers.
> Not that I am against it, but I think we would need something to report
> on first.

Well, if we take my suggestion of "funnel everything through a QA todo
list", then we just count the completed options.

Indeed, it now seems to me that we don't need a QA todo list as it is
presently constituted.  What we should do is use the existing
qa.debian.org bug list.

I'll think up a more complete scheme and post suggestions in a few
days or so.