Re: microwindows build status

Michael Schmitz <schmitz@mail.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> writes:

> I've rescheduled the 0.88pre11-4 build hoping the build dependencies
> install now. But that doesn't relate to #121459 at all.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't work:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=microwindows&ver=0.88pre11-4&arch=powerpc&stamp=1010178840&file=log&as=raw

As yet, I'm still having trouble having anyone tell me that they
reproduce #121459.

Here's the deal...

One of the following needs to happen:

1) Someone with access to a powerpc reports that they were able to
   build microwindows from current package source.  Then, regardless
   of whatever happens with the buildd/freetype2 problem, #121459
   could be closed.  The buildd problem is for the buildd and powerpc
   porters to solve.

2) Someone with access to a powerpc says "here's the patch that fixes
   121459", and says "when I apply that patch, the source builds".
   Then I will upload a new microwindows with the patch, and close
   #121459.

3) Someone says "here's a powerpc machine that you can ssh to now
   using your Debian account and which has the build dependencies
   installed".  And then I can go there and deal with #121459 myself.

Thomas