Re: Please remove tkmasqdialer gmasqdialer masqdialer mclient

Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> writes:

> Package: ftp.debian.org
>
> Please remove the following source packages plus their binaries from
> unstable: tkmasqdialer gmasqdialer masqdialer mclient
>
> The packages have been orphaned for more than 1.5 months.  The previous
> maintainer writes in his WNPP bugs (119083, 119084, 119082, and 119087):

Mrp!  I was only looking for comments.  Someone else emailed me and
pointed out that since the packages have no real bugs, there's no good
reason to remove them.  (That we should remove packages when they are
massively orphaned AND bug-ridden.)

I have no particular opinion about the matter, however.