Please remove tkmasqdialer gmasqdialer masqdialer mclient

Package: ftp.debian.org

Please remove the following source packages plus their binaries from
unstable: tkmasqdialer gmasqdialer masqdialer mclient

The packages have been orphaned for more than 1.5 months.  The previous

* Thomas Bushnell, BSG <tb@becket.net> [20011230 16:08]:

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com