Low Averge Bug Counts

Thanks to Takuo Kitame we can get a very accurate viewpoint on the
numbers of bugs per debian developer and each developer's average bug
count per package.

	http://www.debian.gr.jp/~kitame/maint.cgi

I believe it would be a real boost to those developers who are doing
such an excellent job in keeping their packages bug-free to make some
kind of public praising from the QA group.  I would be happy to work
on the wording with anyone else who would like to participate.

Anthony, this might tie in well somehow with the freeze.

Suggestions?

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow@svpal.org>