Re: NMU prepared (regarding ascii now)

On 01-04-07 Carlos Laviola wrote:
> On 07-Apr-2001 Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> > [Cc'ed to qa, so that nobody refixes this at the next bug party]
>
> Regarding the 'ascii' package, I'd also like to notify y'all publically that I
> have a new version of ascii waiting for the maintainer's permission to be
> uploaded. I have sent him a .diff of my changes - see bug #93210. I'll play by
> the book (wait 2 weeks for a response, ask again, wait 1 week for a response,
> then upload if maintainer fails to answer within this 3 week period).

According to some discussion which I just had about libaudiofile, it
seems like Jeff is some kind of MIA. (Check the changelog for
libaudiofile0 or libaudiofile-dev). I think we should handle him like
tbm already does under the aspect of being some kind of mia and either
get him to work again on his packages or orphan some/all of them.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)