RE: NMU prepared (regarding ascii now)

On 07-Apr-2001 Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> [Cc'ed to qa, so that nobody refixes this at the next bug party]

Regarding the 'ascii' package, I'd also like to notify y'all publically that I
have a new version of ascii waiting for the maintainer's permission to be
uploaded. I have sent him a .diff of my changes - see bug #93210. I'll play by
the book (wait 2 weeks for a response, ask again, wait 1 week for a response,
then upload if maintainer fails to answer within this 3 week period).

--
Carlos Laviola - ICQ 55799523
pub  1024D/3516D372 2000-06-05 Carlos Laviola <claviola@ajato.com.br>