Re: scripts on pandora

On Tue, 03 Apr 2001, Joey Hess wrote:

> Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > weasel has added a page about "Stats on broken Depends, Oldlibs,
> > Priorities etc." at http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php  [ btw, the
> > link to 'heavy' _is_ heavy.  Give your browser a couple of minutes
> > to render the page ]
>
> Interesting, but not perfect yet. :-) It seems to be missing non-free
> from its db of packages or something; witness
> http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?package=abuse -- says abuse-sfx is not
> available on any arches, when in fact it is an arch all package that
> madison shows in is every version of debian.

I've now added support for all three sections (main, contrib, non-free)
to debcheck. This brought up more problems which where until now filed
as unsatisfied dependencies: Packages in main may not depend or recommend
stuff outside of main.

See http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?list=withinmain&arch=ANY for the
list of packages that violate this.

					yours,
					peter

    messages preferred.    | : :' :    By professionals,