scripts on pandora

weasel and I have created some more infrastructure on pandora.
New Sources and Packages file can now be found in
/org/qa.debian.org/data/ftp/unstable (updated daily).  So some
QA scripts can be moved from klecker auric or master to pandora.
I have created /org/qa.debian.org/data and weasel added a 'data'
module for CVS including a directory for cronjobs.  [ Colin, the
doc-scoreboard is an example of what I would like to add here
(please talk to me on IRC). ]

weasel has added a page about "Stats on broken Depends, Oldlibs,
Priorities etc." at http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php  [ btw, the
link to 'heavy' _is_ heavy.  Give your browser a couple of minutes
to render the page ]

I have addded a page showing orphaned packages whose Maintainer has
not yet been set to debian-qa: http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html
I hope to add links to the debian/changelogs to this page soon.
Joy is trying to get the lintian lab running again, so get-changelog
should hopefully work soon.

jerome and jordi have been added to group 'qa' and thus have CVS write
access.  Please do talk to me before adding something since there
are currently no policies on where to put stuff and on what goes in
the CVS rep.

If you need changes or anything, let me know.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com