Re: Some /usr/doc NMUs coming up

Edward Betts <edward@debian.org> wrote:
> In that case I suggest that we remove bridge, and make it official that the
> next release of Debian will only versions of Linux supported are 2.2 and 2.4.
>
> Are there any other packages that only support Linux 2.0?

To answer my own question, here is a list:

bridge - Control software and documentation for bridging in 2.0 kernels
ibcs-source-2.0 - iBCS Emulator Modules for Linux (2.0.x kernel)
ipautofw - Utility to automatically add masquerade entries
kernel-source-2.0.36 - Linux kernel source.
kernel-headers-2.0.36 - Header files related to a specific Linux kernel.
kernel-doc-2.0.36 - Linux kernel specific documentation.
kernel-patch-2.0.36-m68k - Diffs to the kernel source for Linux/m68k
kernel-patch-2.0.37-raid - Drivers for 'new-style' RAID arrays

I notice that lsof-2.0 and kernel-image-2.0.36 have already been removed.
Not sure if this list is complete can anybody think of any others?

--
Don't worry  --  shop.