Some /usr/doc NMUs coming up

I'm going to NMU some orphaned packages soon to fix up their FHS status
and set their maintainer to QA if necessary. In particular, if no-one
else has done them already, I'll do bezerk, bridge, echo-linux,
freefont, nasm-mode, python-pmw, sharefont, swish-e, tcl8.0-ja,
tk8.0-ja, and type1inst.

I won't be doing dpkg-mountable, as its former maintainer expressed a
desire to have it removed. I won't be doing bigbrother, as the general
consensus seems to be to get rid of the thing. I won't be doing x3270,
as Rick Nelson seems to be interested in taking it (I'll get in touch
with him and ask him how that's progressing).

If anybody objects to any of these NMUs, please speak up soon; I'd like
to get started on this.

Thanks,