Re: Package puzzle can be removed

>> "Tille, Andreas" <TilleA@rki.de> writes:

 > I think tree-puzzle should have an Replaces:/Conflicts: puzzle.
 > This is, what I as the "want-to-be" maintainer could do to fix that.
 > Any further suggestion to fix this problem?

 And provides, too, I'd guess.

 I know this has been discussed somewhere, but from a very naive POV, I
 think that whatever front-end is trying to do an upgrade, it could note
 that Package A is no longer available but Package B CPR's Package A and
 present it as an upgrade option.  Or just use whatever form of
 "Was-Called: B" the front-end developers agree upon.

--
Marcelo             | - "Pardon me for living, I'm sure."  - NO-ONE GETS
mmagallo@debian.org | PARDONED FOR LIVING.