Re: Got a question.

Hi Michel!

You wrote:

> Hi, got a questions for anybody that can help.  I am trying to copy a file
> from one directory to another while using my konsole and I just can't.  I am
> using debian and would apreciate any responses. Thanks in advance Mike.

Could you please describe your problem a bit clearer? What command are
you typing exactly? What error do you get? Do you have the richt
permissions?

BTW: please so not ask this kind of questions on the debian-qa list,
which is meant for quality assurance issues.
debian-user@lists.debian.org is a better place to ask questions about
the use of Debian.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |